How To Be Exempt From UK English By Using Your University Degree

According to the Home Office, you can prove your knowledge of English by having a degree that was taught or researched in English.

Your degree must be academic. You cannot use a vocational degree as proof. If you’re not sure whether your degree is academic or vocational, contact your university.

If your degree is from a UK university, you only need your degree certificate.

If your degree is not from a UK university you’ll need:

If your degree is from a non-majority English-speaking country you’ll also need an English Language Proficiency Statement (ELPS) from Ecctis confirming the degree was taught in English.

Instruct me:

If you want to instruct me, my name is Atty Lindoven Magsino, BSc, MBA, GDL, LLM, Solicitor at MBM Solicitors located at 83A First Floor, South Road, Southall, UB1 1SQ, England, United Kingdom. Telephone: 02035002141. Fax 02085710811. Mobile: 07446 888 377. Email: don@mbmsolicitors.com or attydonmagsino@gmail.com

Categories: Home, UK Immigration

Leave a Reply