Pwede pa ba gamitin ang expired ESOL Certificate na ginamit ko dati for ILR para sa British citizenship application ko ngayon?

If you have a recognised English test qualification from an approved test centre, you can show that you know English.

You need a certificate or the ability to check your results online to show that you have the qualification.

English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) qualifications can only be used if they are on a list of accepted tests. You can’t use other qualifications, like GCSEs, A-levels, or National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs).

If your qualification has expired
Some tests that are recognised only last for two years. A B1 level test you took more than two years ago can still help you in two situations.

Applying to become a British citizen You can use a B1 level qualification that has expired if it was accepted when you moved to the UK and you want to become a citizen.

It doesn’t matter if the B1 test you took isn’t on the list of accepted tests right now. There’s no need for you to take another test.

Contact me:

If you want to instruct me, please email donm@queensparksolicitors.co.uk or queensparksolicitors@gmail.com or call us on 0203 643 7508 / 07446 888 377. My name is Atty Magsino of Queen’s Park Solicitors. I am a UK qualified lawyer.

DISCLAIMER: All information posted is merely for educational and informational purposes. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice. Should you decide to act upon the information on this website, you do so at your own risk. If you want to have personalised advice, please email me at donm@queensparksolicitors.co.uk.

Categories: Home, UK Immigration

Leave a Reply