Magkano na ang UK Spouse Visa Extension Fees & Miscellaneous Costs in 2022?

Ang cost ng FLR(M) & spouse visa extension fee in 2022 is £1,033. This is the amount that you will have to pay the Home Office in order to process your visa application. The Philippines uses US$ so the amount will vary as it depends on the exchange rate.

This is not the only fee that you will have to pay, however.

The below table provides a summary of some mandatory and optional costs which may apply to you:

  • Spouse visa extension fee in 2022 £1,033
  • Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) £1,560
  • Housing Report £80-120
  • Copy of the title deeds £3
  • Priority (premium) visa services £1,299.99+
  • Lawyer fees £285-£1,850+
  • Bank statements £0-80
  • English language test £150
  • Translations £0-300+

“Para kanino ba ang FLR(M) application?”

Ang FLR(M) visa application ay para dito sa mga:

  • A non-British national who does not have Indefinite Leave to Remain or Permanent residence;
  • who is in the UK when the online application is submitted;
  • who wants to remain in the UK;
  • a person who is not yet eligible to make an Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application; and
  • is in a relationship to a British, ‘settled’ or ‘pre-settled’ partner.

The FLR (M) applicant (the person who is applying for the FLR(M) visa) must be in a relationship with:

  • A British citizen; or
  • A person with Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR); or
  • A person with settled status/permanent residency under EU law;
  • A person with pre-settled status under the EU settlement scheme;
  • A person with humanitarian protection in the UK;
  • A person who has refugee status in the UK.

The FLR (M) applicant (the person who is applying for the FLR(M) visa) must also be in one of the following relationships:

  • A marriage (including those who recently married in the UK on a Fiancée visa
  • A civil partnership (including those who recently married in the UK on a UK proposed civil partnership visa)
  • An ‘unmarried partner’ who has lived with the person for at least two years prior to the application being submitted in a relationship similar to marriage. This is also known as having a durable relationship with a British or settled person in the UK


Do you want to instruct me? Please send me a brief explanation of your case or send any relevant document to my email: donm@queensparksolicitors.co.uk and let me see if I can help you or not. We offer a telephone consultation for only £70 for 30 minutes or £120 for 60 minutes.

We are Queen’s Park Solicitors. I am a lawyer based in London, UK. My name is Atty. Lindoven Magsino, BSc, MBA, GDL, LLM, Ph.D. (candidate). We are based at Suite 4, Stewart House, 56 Longbridge Road, Barking, Essex IG11 8RT, United Kingdom | Telephone: 02036437508 | Mobile: 07446888377 | Fax: 02033931725 | Email: donm@queensparksolicitors.co.uk | Regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA) 566513. Visit us at http://www.queensparksolicitors.co.uk.

Leave a Reply