UK Int’l Students With Working Visa?

Nag introduced ang UK Government ng working visa (also known as Post-Study Work (PSW)) visa para sa mga International Students. This PSW will provide UK university graduates the right to stay in the UK to work at the end of their courses in the university so they can apply their knowledge in the actual workplace.

Now called the “Graduate Visa Route” is now open for application for International Students all over the world. This is designed for students who have been granted a degree from an established UK university to remain and find a job for at least 2 years.

The UK has started to re-open the work permission route which was closed for many years.

Categories: Articles, Uncategorized

2 replies »

Leave a Reply to TinCancel reply