May mga Sponsor ngayon na tumatanggap ng “PIP” which means Personal Independence Payment. Ito ay welfare benefit which replaced the previous “DLA” Disability Living Allowance for individuals between the age of 16 and State Pension Age.
Ang UK Sponsor (British or ILR holder) ay hindi na required na to meet the financial obligation when they are getting PIP payments. Instead they are required to provide proof to support that they will be able to sufficiently maintain and accommodate their foreign partner in the UK.
REQUIREMENTS FOR UK SPOUSE VISA:
- The partners in the marriage need to be at least 18 years of age;
- parties are required to have met each other in person (hindi pwedeng sa videocam lang),
- be lawfully married to one another, and
- plan to reside with each other in the UK as a married couple.
- be able to support, maintain and accommodate themselves adequately without recourse to public benefits;
- can satisfy English language requirements (A1 for Entry Clearance from outside the UK, and A2 for renewal of Spouse visa).
Sir im a nurse in saudi arabia, im interested as a university student visa, but my concern im not financially capable of supporting as a student visa? Can you help me to work in UK… Thanks
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android