If you made an application on the basis of relationship, the Home Office UK will invite you to an interview which is likely in Liverpool to ensure that your relationship is genuine and not fraud. My aim here is to give what are the likely questions.
Unofficial: QUESTIONS ON RELATIONSHIP IF INVITED BY THE HOME OFFICE:
- What’s your partner’s full name including surname?
- How did you meet?
- Who texted first? Who called first?
- When did you meet?
- When did you move in together?
- When did you first date?
- What was he/she wearing at the time of your first meeting? Jeans? T-shirt? Polo?
- Where did you go?
- Did you go on a bus or taxi or train?
- Which movie did you first watch? Where was it? Which cinema? Who paid?
- What restaurant did you first go to? Where was this?
- What did you order? Seafoods? Coffee? Pork? Beef?
- Who paid?
- Were you alone with your partner or with friends? How many friends came? Who were they? Tell me their names?
- Where did you go afterward? Home?
- What was his/her gift to you on your birthday? On Christmas day? On Valentine’s Day?
- Where did you celebrate his/her birthday?
- Where did you celebrate your anniversary?
- Where did you celebrate Christmas? New Year?
- What did you do last weekend?
- What did you do last night?
- What language do you know in your partner’s dialect? What does it mean?
- Did you tell your partner about your immigration status?
- When did you tell this?
- What was his reaction?
- When did he propose? Where?
- How long have you lived together?
- Have you lived anywhere else together?
- What are the names of your spouse’s parents?
- When did you both come to the UK?
- What did you study?
- what is your job title? What do you do day to day?
- What is your spouse’s job title? What does your spouse do day to day
- How much do you pay on student loans?
- Do you own your house?
- How much is the mortgage a month?
- Who pays the bills?
- What is your spouse’s current project called?
- What are your political affiliations?
- Who was present at your wedding?
- What does your husband drink?
- What is your drink of choice?
- When and where are you going on holiday next?
- Anything you want to add to support your application?
- Which side does your partner sleep?
- What is the size of his clothes? Large? Medium? or Small?
- What is the color of his/her toothbrush?
- How many bedrooms in the house?
- Describe me the floor lay-out of the house you’re staying? Where is the kitchen? the toilet? the bedrooms?
- Are there any people living in the property?
- Who are they?
- How much is the rent?
- What day of the month is this being paid?
- What is the name of his/her GP?
- When did he/she last visited the GP?
- Does your family support this relationship?
- Has your partner spoken to your family?
- Whats the name of his/her mom and dad?
- Where are they now?
- Do they speak English?
Job /Professional Employment:
- What is your partner’s job?
- What time does he/she leave home for work?
- What time does he/she come back from work?
- How much is he/she earning per month?
The material contained in this article is intended to provide a general guide to the subject matter. Readers should not act on the basis of the information without taking professional advice.
About the Author:
Don Magsino MBA is a graduate of Ateneo De Manila University Graduate School of Business. He is a qualified and a practicing Immigration Advocate in the UK. His mobile phone is 07446888377 / Direct Line: 0207 316 3027 Email is firstname.lastname@example.org. His London office is located at Regus, 239 Kensington High Street, London W8 6SN. He is accredited by the Law Society in England and Wales and regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) Level 3: highest level in immigration professionals. He has represented clients in the First-tier Tribunal, Immigration Detention Courts and Deportation and Bail Hearings and to the Upper Tribunal and won many difficult cases in immigration law in the United Kingdom.