Face masks will become mandatory in shops and public transportations across England and also in Scotland. Dahil umano ito sa takot na lalong dumami ang mga may Covid-19. Para din naman ito sa kaligtasan at proteksyon nating lahat.
Sa ibang bansa ay ganito na din pala ang sistema.
Face masks around the world
After much to-ing and fro-ing, face coverings are finally becoming mandatory in shops in England. But in some countries it has been a requirement for months:
- 16 March Vietnam makes face masks compulsory in all public spaces including shops.
- 18 March Czech Republic becomes the first country in Europe to make masks mandatory in supermarkets, pharmacies and on public transport.
- 22 March Venezuela, all public spaces.
- 25 March Slovakia, all public spaces.
- 4 April Colombia, supermarkets and other places where social distancing of 1 metre is not possible.
- 6 April Austria, supermarkets.
- 7 April Turkey, shops or crowded public places.
- 13 April Cameroon, all public spaces.
- 27 April Most states in Germany, shops.
- 10 July Scotland, shops.