Documents Dependants of Skilled Worker will have to provide in support of visa application:

Documents Dependants will have to provide in support of visa application:

  • A valid passport
  • TB Test Certificate from a doctor saying that they do not have Tuberculosis (TB). (if applicable)
  • Official record of any crimes that have been committed (if applicable)
  • Certificate of Marriage or Civil Partnership (for married or civil partners)
  • For individuals who are not married or in a civil partnership, proof of their relationship to the primary applicant must show that they have lived together and been in a relationship like marriage for at least two years.
  • Birth Certificate (if the child is under 18);
  • For youngsters above the age of 16, more proof that they are not living on their own is needed.


If the Certificate of Sponsorship doesn’t say that the Employer will pay for your dependent(s)’s living expenses and your dependent(s) haven’t been living in the UK with authorization to enter or stay for more than 12 months, they won’t be allowed to stay.

You will need to show proof that the main applicant or a dependent has an extra £285 for a dependant partner, £315 for the first dependant child, and £200 for other dependant children, and that these extra funds have been in the account for at least 28 days straight, ending no more than 31 days before the date of the visa application. Please keep in mind that if you are even £1 short on one day, you will not meet the requirements.

Contact Atty Magsino

Our staff can help if you’re still not sure when to apply for new Skilled Worker dependant visas or how to start changing employment while on a Skilled Worker visa. Our lawyers have helped both Skilled Workers, so we know everything there is to know about getting a working visa in the UK.

We can answer your questions and give you and your family advice on the best way to move forward. If you need help, please contact us immediately on donm@queensparksolicitors.co.uk or queensparksolicitors@gmail.com or call 0203 643 7508 /07446 888 377 and one of our professional immigration lawyers will be able to talk to you directly.

Categories: Home, UK Immigration

Leave a Reply