You must use an accredited testing laboratory. If you do not, the results will not be accepted in court.
The government accredited testing laboratories are:
- Alpha Biolaboratories (AlphaBiolabs)
- Biofortuna Limited (NorthGene)
- Cellmark (Orchid Cellmark Ltd)
- Complement Genomics (Dadcheck)
- DDC Laboratories
- DNA Analysis at King’s College London
- Endeavor DNA Laboratories
- Eurofins Forensic Services Limited
- Eurofins Medigenomix Forensik GmbH (DNA Legal)
- Genetrack Biolabs
- Genomics for Life (Paternity for Life)
- IDna Genetics Limited (Anglia DNA Services)
These laboratories are accredited until the Ministry of Justice reviews the list in April 2023.
Want to instruct me?
If you want to instruct me, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us on 0203 643 7508 / 07446 888 377. My name is Atty Magsino of Queen’s Park Solicitors. I am a UK qualified lawyer and solicitor.
Categories: Home, UK Immigration
Leave a Reply