Some types of documents are less useful as evidence in visit applications. These include:
Maraming nagaakala na kapag nag submit ng mga supporting documents ay “the more, the better”. But this is not always true. There are documents that are less helpful and sometimes mas nakakasira pa. There are some documents that should not be used as evidence in a visit visa application:
- bank statements or letters issued more than 1 year before the date of application
- credit card statements
- driving licence
- educational certificates that are not listed as required for your visa
- evidence of car ownership
- personal photographs
- notarial certificates
- business cards
- hotel bookings
- flight bookings (unless transiting)
- photocopies of bank cards
- certificates relating to leisure activities, for example sports trophies
- travel insurance
- sponsor’s utility bills
- sponsor’s council tax bills
You may be asked to provide additional information by a decision maker.
Do you want to instruct me? Please send me a brief explanation of your case or send any relevant document to my email: email@example.com and let me see if I can help you or not. We offer a telephone consultation for 30 minutes for £70 one hour for only £120.
We are Queen’s Park Solicitors. I am a lawyer based in London, UK. My name is Atty. Lindoven Magsino, BSc, MBA, GDL, LLM, Ph.D. (candidate). We are based at Suite 4, Stewart House, 56 Longbridge Road, Barking, Essex IG11 8RT, United Kingdom | Telephone: 02036437508 | Mobile: 07446888377| Fax: 02033931725 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority (SRA) 566513. Visit us at www.queensparksolicitors.co.uk.