Site icon Pinoy UK

Where to return old BRP card? If you don’t you can be fine of £1,000!

If you hold a Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) because your leave has expired, or you were issued with a replacement you must now return it to the Home Office as it no longer valid. You should cut the card in half and post it in a plain, windowless envelope. You should post it by secure post, for example ‘special delivery’ from the Post Office which is a track and trace service, to the address provided in your UKVI decision email (also called Application Update). Failure to do so may result in a fine. 

If you are returning the BRP from within the UK then please send it to: BRP Returns, P.O. Box 195, Bristol, BS20 1BT.  If you are returning the BRP from outside of the UK please send it to:  BRP Returns, Home Office, Conference House, Conference Avenue, Portishead Office Park, Portishead, Bristol. BS20 7LZ.

If you can make a note explaining why you’re returning it, will help them. You can send it via recorded ***SIGNED FOR*** delivery and keep it for your record.

Exit mobile version