What to include in the supporting document bundle?
Sponsors should ensure that their supporting documents are sorted in the following order:
1. Application form (first page printed from GOV.UK and any other page containing modifications);
2. TB Certificate (Applicant’s TB certificate);
3. Employment Evidence (Sponsor’s CT600/SA100, letter from employer and/or evidence of self-employment);
4. Financial Evidence (Sponsor’s banks statements (personal and business) sorted and in chronological order, other evidence of income if relevant including any benefit payments);
5. English Language evidence (Applicants ILETS and other educational evidence to meet English Language requirement);
6. Travel Documents (Sponsor’s passport – highlighting any visas or endorsements that demonstrate that the sponsor has travelled to visit the applicant or demonstrated joint travel);
7. Proof of Relationship – Official Documents (Divorce certificate, marriage certificate, birth certificate, custody documents);
8. Proof of Relationship (photos (maximum 10), evidence of cohabitation);
9. Accommodation (Sponsors accommodation);
10. Other (Chat records (10 pages), money transfer receipts, other evidence).